Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting and shopping at JustOneEye.com This website (the “Site”) is operated by Just One Eye, LLC, a California limited liability company. When used herein, the terms “JustOneEye.com,” “Just One Eye,” “JustOneEye,” “JOE,” “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Just One Eye, LLC.
1. Condition of Use
JUST ONE EYE grants the User a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the contents of the Site in accordance with these Terms of Service. Without limitation, such license does not give the User any rights to:
- - modify, download (other than page caching), reproduce, copy or resell the Site, Site content or any portion or
- - rivative thereof
- - impersonate any person or misrepresent the identity of any User • invade the privacy of or violate any personal proprietary right of any person or entity
- - use the Site, Site content or any portion thereof commercially, unless User has a business relationship with JUST ONE EYE • copy, download or otherwise harvest any User profile or other information for the benefit of any third party
- - enable high-volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the Site or its system, content or any portion or derivative thereof
- - use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the Site or its systems, content or any portion or derivative thereof, for any purpose
- - interfere of attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site • bypass any measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Site, its content or any portion or derivative thereof
- - frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of JUST ONE EYE
- - Use the JUST ONE EYE name, trademarks, service marks or logos in any metatags or other “hidden text” without express permission from JUST ONE EYE
- - compile, harvest, repackage, disseminate or otherwise use data extracted from the Site
Any unauthorized use of the Site, its content or any portion or derivative thereof shall terminate any license of permission granted by JUST ONE EYE.
2. Eligibility and Purchases
JustOneEye.com is available to Users 18 years and older who have not been suspended or removed for any reason. By accessing and using the Site, you represent that you are of legal age.
To purchase merchandise on the Site, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, shipping address, phone number, email address and relevant credit/debit card information for a card indicated on the Site as an accepted method of payment. This credit/debit card information includes your name and address as they appear on the card account, expiration date and card security number. When you provide such information, you represent and warrant that all such information is truthful and accurate.
A User must have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank or other financial institution, and must authorize us to process charges against a credit/debit card in the amount of the purchase price (including shipping, insurance and taxes, as applicable) for items purchased. By offering to purchase items on the Site, you authorize JUST ONE EYE to obtain such information as it deems necessary to process your order, including verifying your identity, confirming your credit/debit card details and obtaining authorization from your card issuer.
Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
- Returns will be accepted for a full refund within 14 days, provided both tags are attached on the item and the integrity of the garment remains intact and unused.
- Please note that jewelry, intimates, swimwear, and sale items cannot be returned and are FINAL SALE.
- We are unable to offer price adjustments for any items purchased prior to and/or after promotions and limited-time discounts. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
- Minimum $250 on a single item purchase. Non-transferrable. Online only and not valid in store. Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offers. We reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased. Offer cannot be used towards Just One Eye gift cards, shipping and sales tax. This promotion has no retail value. Sales promotion may excludes certain designers and products, so may not apply to all items and products - selection is made a our discretion. Discount is only valid from date specified and cannot be pre or post dated. Other restrictions, exclusions or terms may apply.