Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting and shopping at JustOneEye.com This website (the “Site”) is operated by Just One Eye, LLC, a California limited liability company. When used herein, the terms “JustOneEye.com,” “Just One Eye,” “JustOneEye,” “JOE,” “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Just One Eye, LLC.
JUST ONE EYE grants the User a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the contents of the Site in accordance with these Terms of Service. Without limitation, such license does not give the User any rights to:
- - modify, download (other than page caching), reproduce, copy or resell the Site, Site content or any portion or
- - rivative thereof
- - impersonate any person or misrepresent the identity of any User • invade the privacy of or violate any personal proprietary right of any person or entity
- - use the Site, Site content or any portion thereof commercially, unless User has a business relationship with JUST ONE EYE • copy, download or otherwise harvest any User profile or other information for the benefit of any third party
- - enable high-volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the Site or its system, content or any portion or derivative thereof
- - use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the Site or its systems, content or any portion or derivative thereof, for any purpose
- - interfere of attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site • bypass any measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Site, its content or any portion or derivative thereof
- - frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of JUST ONE EYE
- - Use the JUST ONE EYE name, trademarks, service marks or logos in any metatags or other “hidden text” without express permission from JUST ONE EYE
- - compile, harvest, repackage, disseminate or otherwise use data extracted from the Site
Any unauthorized use of the Site, its content or any portion or derivative thereof shall terminate any license of permission granted by JUST ONE EYE.2.Eligibility and Purchases.
JustOneEye.com is available to Users 18 years and older who have not been suspended or removed for any reason. By accessing and using the Site, you represent that you are of legal age.
To purchase merchandise on the Site, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, shipping address, phone number, email address and relevant credit/debit card information for a card indicated on the Site as an accepted method of payment. This credit/debit card information includes your name and address as they appear on the card account, expiration date and card security number. When you provide such information, you represent and warrant that all such information is truthful and accurate.
A User must have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank or other financial institution, and must authorize us to process charges against a credit/debit card in the amount of the purchase price (including shipping, insurance and taxes, as applicable) for items purchased. By offering to purchase items on the Site, you authorize JUST ONE EYE to obtain such information as it deems necessary to process your order, including verifying your identity, confirming your credit/debit card details and obtaining authorization from your card issuer.