WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR JUSTONEEYE.COM
Just One Eye, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measure to Support Accessibility
Just One Eye takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of JustOneEye.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Appoint an accessibility officer
- Provide regular accessibility training for our employees
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities
- Employ formal accessibility quality and assurance methods
- Work with consultants in developing and maintaining accessibility policies and procedures
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) set forth the requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A; level AA; and Level AAA. JustOneEye.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partial conformant means that some parts of the contents to not fully conform to the accessibility standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of JustOneEye.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website by;
- Calling us at 1-323-969-9129
- Email us at [email protected], or
- Visiting us at 915 North Sycamore Street, Los Angeles, CA 90038
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
JustOneEye.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google and Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
JusOneEye.com is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
Accessibility of JustOneEye.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of JustOneEye.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below:
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor the site and user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the “Report Issue” button if you encounter an issue.
Just One Eye assesses the accessibility of JustOneEye.com by the following approaches:
- Retaining outside consultants to review and scan our website using appropriate technologies and to provide additional recommendations on a regular basis
Formal Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
- Just One Eye, LLC, Vincent Vernhes, GM
If you wish to submit a complaint about the accessibility features of this website, you can email Just One Eye at [email protected] or call us at 1-323-969-9129 or write us at 915 North Sycamore Street, Los Angeles, CA 90038
This statement was created on February 24th, 2020.